Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Great Relieve, Bad Karma

After 2 weeks of resting and agony from not playing football..i finally got back to playin on Monday night with the team I play regularly...slowly but surely i will get back to the form i used to be in....A while ago I had 2 injuries on both my ankles which resulted to too much pain...so I had to stop for a while..and man it's hard...hehehe..

My car broke down on Sunday night...sent it for repairs and it costs me RM600 plust to do up the damn car....now am really really broke...and for the past 2 days I was moving around with the 'old tank' ( which some of you might have beautiful memories with me in that vehicle which is my dad's van . After so long driving with the comfort of a car..driving the van now is like sailing on a yacht going through the rough sea...bouncing here and there sometimes makes me feel rather dizzy...but it still has lots of memories with me...:)am so glad that my car is back....hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home