Monday, June 27, 2005

Hot Weekend

no...it's not something suggesive or wild that i did during the weekends....no wild parties, no sex orgies, no drinking sessions...just that the damn weather last weekend is just so damn hot...even my car engine heats up and now need to send the car to repair...DAMN!! it's gonna cost me a bomb reparing car...

Yesterday was the first day i played football after injuring myself 3 weeks ago...it felt so good to be playing again..though I'm still not fully fit....but you know sometimes when you love something so much and can't live without...you do all sorts or go all the way to get what you want...well that's me when it comes to football..the past 3 weeks is like prison to me..only get to watch but can't play...I am glad that is over...Now I can really understand how frustrated every pro football star feels when they are injured and can't play or left out on the bench to watch the team play....:)

Today will be first time playing futsal after a 2 week break from injury also...the boys will surely be glad to have me back...:)..Thanks be to the One above for keeping me from more heavy injuries...heheheheam glad its only a twisted ankle....It feels like hell...believe me it does feel like hell...though sometimes i kinda like to think hell can be a very beautiful place to be in...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home