Monday, January 30, 2006

3 Years 2 Months And I Resigned








Currently Listening
Refugee Camp ( Bootleg Versions )
by The Fugees


Oct 7, 2002 : I remember this is the day when I told myself..that this is the place where I wanna spend the rest of my working life in. This is the place where I will build up my portfolio as a photographer, expand my networking and make an impact. This is the place where I would earn enough to live comfortably..I worked hard..of course got a little lazy as well..but hey...it's a deserving laziness...nevertheless..i still get my job done.

April - Dec, 2005 : Somewhere early this year, all sorts of events took place...and throughout the whole of last year it just gets worst and worst by the day. Half the staff gone, harrasments were made, shoutings and arguements happened too often in a week. Important stuff stolen, Company property damaged, salaries not paid and worst of all...the will to work is slowly and surely depreciating...

26 Jan, 2006 : My boss called for a meeting announcing that the company is winding up and he has plans for the future for all of us, but...!! the only set back is that he will reveal everything only on the 3rd of February. So when that time comes, all of us are suppose to hand in resignation letters and man..I have not got mine done yet...

Through my working years..from what I have seen.. I would like to say that having a partner or sharing the business with people is something which requires a lot a lot a lot of trust. Many of you I am sure have seen or heard about business crumbling because of partnership problems...take mine for instances....a company running its business for 20 plus years, considered one of the pioneers in the industry, and at one time the most busiest studio's in the industry..all gone because of a dispute among 2 people..I nearly saw some of my best mates almost loosing their friendship with each other because of a business venture they all wanted to go into....I've even seen family hating each other beacuse of the business they are in...so if any of you want to do business together with a few people....PLEASE OH.. PLEASE BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL... AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TRUST AMONG EACH OTHER WHEN IT ESPECIALLY INVOLVES MONEY.

After going through how shall I say it...a downfall, I suppose it is a blessing in disguise ( though it is in disguise for a long time) Something good has happened afterall...finally we are on our way to recovery and now we will start the new year with a new company, new management hopefully new and improved salary range. With our spirits lifted a little higher, still there is some anticipation and waiting for the day everything will be revealed..but until then, I would have to work on a powerful resignation letter..Well here goes nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home