Sunday, January 29, 2006

Being In The Family








Currently Listening

IsThere Love In Space?

By Joe Satriani


This years Chinese New Year is somewhat more different than any other CNY's I have ever been through. Instead of travelling all the way to Penang like any other year. Going through the jam and the heat on that island is simply a headache. So this year Penang and Singapore decided to come to KL and celebrate CNY. That is not the only thing this year, I was surprise to see Marcus in our house ( Marcus is working as a teacher in Sabah and to come back here for CNY is, well something not feasible) after a game of football. I was really overjoyed to see him and tears almost ran down my cheeks.

So we all prepared to have dinner and my oh my..there was just simply too much delicious food on the table...I think there would enough food for 3 days to feed everyone at home. At the same time, the folks from Singapore were on their way and too bad for them, dinne,r I suppose, will have to be on the bus. HeHeHe..As I eat my scrumptious food, My little cousin Avery,









Avery....Isn't he cute?







was walking around the house playing and crying then play some more and cry some more...he is just 2 years of age but very tiny..really tiny but got a big head...thinking whether he would be a child prodigy in the future I wonder...

Nevertheless...I now realise how important family is. I mean without family, one would be very very very lonely. I must admit there are time where I really dun like my family...but after doing some growing up...Thought to myself where would I be if I don't have them.

So this new year's resolution would be.. to be more involve with my family as much as possible because you may never know what will happen in the future. So I leave here for now wishing you a very Happy Chinese New Year and a picture of the family..well 75% of the family taken 3 years ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home