Sunday, January 15, 2006

Its Just Another Quiet Sunday In Mid Valley

I had a walk today in Mid Valley MegaMall....and man....there sure is a lot of people there....even before reaching this magnificient mall, you can see a lot of cars waiting to get in line...yes our proud Malaysian Drivers...moving in and out of ques to get to the parking lot fast...and at the same time being an idiot on the road and frustrate people like me....I am sure many of you would feel the same way
Well finally had my car parked...all the way to the top of the building....and with my car now a little problematic on the wheels...lots of crankling sound....sounded like a horse running....went into the mall and I cannot believe my eyes...the whole place is just swarming with people..from the old to the young..from the hip to the flip..and not forgetting out infamous local pop culture..the "AH BENG's and the AH LIAN's". Every where you go you see people...every corner you make every turn you do every chair you sit..you see people..isn't there anywhere else our beloved citizens of Klang Valley go during the weekend beside the shopping malls..its like every family has got to go to a shopping mall for a family outing... What really made me a little sad is that everyone I see is buying their CNY outfits...and they buy by the bulks....JEEEZZZ where do they all get so much money to do all this...In my care-free mind I asked myself "Why do I have to go through this year without a bonus?" I mean...everywhere I go I see everybody looking at something to buy or buying something already...and me...me...I just go back empty handed... Man..... the ammount of thinking I do over the past 3 to 4 months is extremely a lot...I just wish I could be back in Bali getting some Traditional Balinese Massage
Massage Area With A Great View Of Nusa Dua Beach, Bali

or just a nice relaxing session of Yoga....

A Morning Yoga Session At The Westin Resort,Nusa Dua, Bali


or prolly just sit by the beach with a strong breeze blowing in your face and with a magnificent view of peace and the horizon seperating the sea and the sky....

A Look Out Point At The Westin Resort,Nusa Dua, Bali

Private Beach For 4 Hotels In Nusa Dua, Bali

Ah....thinking of it just keeps me calm sometimes....when I look back and with these pictures with me...sometimes I just feel at peace...but I guess that is just not enough at times...with all the nonsense I get at work, a feud with one of my best mate or make it ex-best mate (long story on that one..will tell another day) and the hustle and the bustle of weekend life for Kay Ell citizens....something needs to be done....but what..I'm just clueless...confused at times, angry a little but frustrated most times...can anyone tell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home