Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Trust Betrayed..Friends No More


The start of the year for me has not been very pretty so far....First, I got to know that my best mate went to a loan shark out of desperation and lack of patience...and a while ago we were talking about it and the impression I get from him is that he will never go there unless he really has no choice...of course he had a tough time last year career and relationship wise..but I was really sad to hear things from him that was so child like..and when he revealed to me that he went to pay a visit to the loan sharks..well that made me even more angry..Many advise and warnings has been given to him about the consequences of taking money from these "Legalised Money Lenders" and before going to them he sought help but due to his lack of patience he cannot wait a little while longer and went...WHAT AN IDIOT!!! but nevertheless my anger cooled down and I had a man to man chat with him and express my disappointments to him and well we sort of sorted things out and we were cool...

Then one night he came to me for help.. he needed to borrow my car and I told I needed back by a certain time...I trusted him all these while...but he screwed it up...reason he wanted to use my car was to "Pick His Sister From KL Sentral" so I happily let him use my car and to my dismay he didn't come back at the certain time I told him to and the worst thing is I had to find out from his sister that he is not with her and she is in Shah Alam...That really pisses me off till today and gave him one hell of a shelling soon after....we never talked and see each other since then...What an ASS!!!

Sometimes I wonder why does he need to lie to me...we've been friends for so long and trust was gained, friendship grew stronger...but in a moment of desperation all is lost..till today none of us (me and 2 other mates) figured out why..and that is shitty...it has been a long time that I have not felt this much anger....I asked my friends why...they are as speechless as I am....why? oh why? can anyone tell me why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home