Saturday, February 25, 2006

4 More Days









Currently Listening To
A Night At The Mayan Theatre

by Rock Star INXS




4 more days to go before I start working for new company. Somehow I have this very sad feeling leaving this company. Its saddens me to leave a great boss with some good colleagues..really it does...but it is so unfortunate that the management screwed up an exciting company.

Nevertheless, I just received an sms from the person over the other side saying that my appointment letter is ready for pick up. I am excited, happy and nervous at the same time. Even though I used to work for this company before, but the feelings still lingers in my heart. Come March 1st, I am officially taking a break from being a professional photographer for the time being and explore into Public Relations cum Producer but I am still in the commercial photography industry.

I received a call from Kid Chan (www.kidchan.com). I sent him my resume a while ago but he did not reply so I figured that he is not interested. Then he had to call yesterday after I have confirmed my job with the new company. Why? I asked myself why...did he take a long time to call me. If only he would have called me earlier, I would have joined him to be a hell of wedding photographer.

Ah well...I guess the next 3 months will reveal whether I am cut out to be a PR person or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home