Saturday, February 04, 2006

Caught Off Guard And Stunned






Currently Playing
Vegas
by The Crystal Method



Six days of Chinese New Year has passed us, and it gets hotter and hotter by the day. It's been a long time since I last saw the sun shine this bright, the sky so clear and so blue. Today is one morning in, hmmm... I can't remember, it's been too long since the last time I had this feeling. For the first time in...well again, I can't remember, I woke up not having this lousy feeling and not asking myself " Damn... I gotta go work again? " instead I wake up feeling good about the day that is coming. I actually had a smile on my face this morning then I woke up to prepare myself to get to work. Everything felt right, the bath was good..chilly and refreshing..even starting my car this morning felt right...no more crankling noise from my wheels, my power window is working again and the traffic is still very beautiful..smooth, no jams, no "professional drivers". For the first time in...well I can't remember again... I manage to get to the office before half past eight.

So there we were 5 of us including my boss, sitting at the mamak stall, reading the papers, having our cup of tea but no conversations. How ironic..still I have the good feeling in me since I woke up. We went into the office, did a little cleaning up and straight away I jumped on to the internet the minute I finished my "Office Chores". Did some mail checkings, chatting and MP3 searching as well, but the good old tummy had a calling to the gent's and scurried furiously towards it and...well you would not want to know the details would you...

So I was in the gent's ...well doing the you know what...for like 10 minutes or so, and with the sigh of relief I came out feeling tummy good again and my boss told us..."You can go home now.." I was actually stunned for like 5 minutes before it really dawned upon me that he really was not joking...I had the chic to ask why..really funny isn't it...just an advice...whenever your boss lets you go home early...never never never ask for a reason...just GO!!....well the original plan was that we come back early to listen to what my boss has in plan for all of us and the future of the new company...but I guess that plan didn't work out and he ended up going fishing with 2 other colleagues..

So that is somewhat my "stunning" start for the year of the dog. I suppose things will be getting better. I am still keeping my fingers crossed though. Well I guess I have to live through the days and tell you next time in the future whether it's been going really good or not. I guess you would have to be as patient as I am too huh...Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home