Thursday, May 18, 2006

Living Together











Currently Listening To
Corinne Bailey Rae

By Corinne Bailey Rae


Word Of The Day
Marriage - The state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
Digital Imaging Artist - A person who enhances and perfects an image by using many elements / images


I cannot believe that I will be leaving home to be independant. Love-Of-My-Life has finally got a job near where I am working. The company she is in is actually the sister company of the company I work for. Finally, she is doing what she does best. Though there is still so much room for her to improve and explore. My only wish and hope for her, is that she will be able to grasp the skills and the magic of Digital Imaging Artist and be one hell of an artist. She started her working life as a Digital Imaging Artist and moved on to doing designing. Somehow, being an artisan on the computer is something she grew to love and it just doesn't leave her. She is one of those whom I really respect. Someone who knows nothing, who was left alone to learn and make mistakes and somehow perfected the skill, which kept me in awe till today.

We now stay far from our workplace. So we finally decided to rent a place together. A place we can call our home. A home which we intend to furnish it with IKEA products. We have always wanted our home to look contemporary, modern, colourful and yet cost effective. Now, we finally got one. Slowly but surely the empty spaces will be filled with colours, modernity and not forgetting happiness. I really can't wait to move to the home. I am anxious to see how it will turn out to be. The patience in me grows thinner by the day, waiting each day to go to IKEA and purchase our prioritised items. Yes, not forgetting the tele and ASTRO. For all of your information, WORLD CUP is just around the corner and Love-Of-My-Life cannot live without her favourite tele series.

The idea of being committed to each other for the rest of our lives has long been lingering in our heads. Finally and unofficially I asked for her hand in marriage. She gave me a comforting smile and agreed. In my heart, I was exploding with joy. I still feel the excitement and everyday it gets bigger and bigger. Everyday I look forward to going down on bended knees to slide in the Ring to her finger, to hear the wedding bells, to be addressed as Mr. and Mrs. Ding Dong Of The East (teeheehee), to wake up next to her every morning, to tell her "I Love You's", to go through ups and downs together and most important to support each other all the way till death do us part.

Our hope is that both our families will give us the support and also share the same joy that we have in the hearts of both Love-Of-My-Life and mine. I guess it take a lot of getting use to, to live with each other everyday of our lives. It will take a lot of effort, commitment and readiness to live our lives together as a married couple in the future. To you Love-Of-My-Life, I love you very much, no matter what happens, my love for you will never end and will live on for many many generations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home