Monday, July 31, 2006

2 More Days To Be 1

Currently Listening To
Mel's Favourites
Various Artiste

Word Of The Day
Work -
Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something.

It's been a while since I last posted. Well I can always blame it on dear old work. Work is soemthing everyone has got to do. A means for us to survive. When you accomplished something you get rewards. When you get rewards, you live. So there you go, a cycle inevitable to everyone who lives and breaths the air in our planet. Enough about work. Bah!!

Two more days to be joined in Holy Matrimony with Love-Of-My-Life. It really is exciting to be one. I've been looking forward to that day. I have this happy feeling today in my heart which makes me look like a kid. Walking up and down the stairs humming happy happy songs. Nothing and I mean nothing will spoil my day today no matter how bad it gets. why can't everyday be a day of Holy Matrimony? Then there would be happy faces and happy feelings in everybody's hearts. Help Me!!! I can't stop this feeling. Matter of Fact....DON'T HELP ME!!!...There are ups and downs that we went through together but it is all worth it. It is something which I've learned and grew (or rather still growing) to be a better person, a better man, a better lover, a better husband, a better friend to Love-Of-My-Life. Though it's just registration first, ceremony later but it is still The Day to look forward to.

A little while ago, we were on the search for the perfect pair of Wedding Bands. We looked high and low for it but somehow all the nice ones are just too $$$$. My heart sank when I told Love-Of-My-Life that I really cannot afford. Tears nearly stream down my cheeks to see the disappointment in her eyes. I nearly cried whenever I see her looking at the diamond platinums and knowing that I cannot make her happy by getting that for her. Mistake done, lesson learned.

We are also now in the midst of planning the ceremony. We wanna do something different, something affordable but still stylish. I am cracking my head at nights thinking of a theme, thinking of what to do, thinking of the procedures. Now I really need help. So you experienced people out there, if you have any ideas or suggestions, my mind is still open for some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home