Friday, February 12, 2010

Blogging Again After A Year

Sitting in this place day in day out doing almost the same thing, I finally found out that I have a blog and I felt guilty for not being actively updating my life on the world wide web. So here I am, in the same place day in day out, with the decision to start blogging again. I know I do not have plenty of people following my blog but what the hell.....

The last blog post I put up, I was in love. Plenty of things have changed since then. I am no longer in love with that person anymore, simply because that person walked out of the relationship merely because she was tired of solving problems in the relationship all by herself and she believes that it will be different given another chance. the feeling is entirely different. Screw that okie...Not giving chances to others when they asked for it and hoping for others to give chances to you is what I believe a whole load of bull crap.

So in that one year of what was a happy relationship, I was really happy. Till one night when we talked about it, the truth actually was revealed and that I was a freaking concept. I once asked whether I would be loved for who she wants me to be and would I be treated the way I was treated by my ex wife ( YES!!! I WAS MARRIED )...the answer was no....well that's that.... And now I am alone again finding for another fish swimming in the sea.

The love hate feeling keeps popping up every once in a while. I really don't know whether to continue caring for this person or to just put her in a box and dig a hole so deep that i would forget that it is there. After two months, it still hurt...
It actually hurts when you love someone your own freaking way and to find out that it's the wrong bloody way...

So I have come to a conclusion that to make a woman happy, you must never be yourself...You need to be someone she perceives you to be then the damn relationship can work...

So I hope you are happy... And good luck finding your concept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home