Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leaving For The Better

I am leaving my current job to a better place with better perks and job scope.....I am finally gonna be coming out of my comfort zone and having too much free time in my hands and do practically nothing. I simply love the idea of a job where time is so much more flexible and I can do anything I want while working. Unfortunately, I am getting a little too bored with this kind of lifestyle. I guess I am still the kind of person where I need to keep myself occupied doing work all the time, go through shites while working and live and work in a stressful enviroment. Perhaps the new place might offer the best of both. I don't know.

Nevertheless, I am still astounded with the fact that I am going to a better place and call it work. Someone told once, that my freaking job does not help make money for me. Now, I'd say YOU ARE SO BLOODY WRONG!!!!! I am gonna be gettin 70% more than my current shitty pay and furthermore as perks, I get a certain percentage of commision from every client that I bring in. So yeah, here is back at you for being so damn negative about my career path.

What is even better is that I am gonna start right after my well deserved holiday in the Perhentian Islands. So looking forward to it, creating havoc with a bunch of friends. Doing stupid things and all that shit. Now I just have to endure for another month and things will be smooth sailing. Soon after my dream of getting a better car will come true...

Will provide more update of my soon to be insane life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home