Saturday, March 06, 2010

Clubbing

It has been sometime since the last time I went clubbing. I was club hopping yesterday night from one club to another and well as usual clubbing would equate back to alchohol and dancing and meeting new people. Well I did meet new people, drank some alchohol and dance away to the tunes played by the DJ. After that one night of well letting loose, I finall came to a conclusion that I am getting a little old for this shit. I woke up with some pain on my ankles well due to the fact that I have old injuries on it because of excessive football.

So after all that I think I am just gonna go a little slower on the dancing. I now prefer to sit in a bar with good music ( not loud ), have a couple of pints and strike good conversations. That way I don't have to sweat like a pig after the dancing and then start wiping my sweat off.

Well here's to clubbing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home