Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Perhentian Island here I come

Perhentian Island...yes finally a much long awaited holiday....this time is not going on a holiday with 'the extended sister' and 'ex girlfriend' like we planned when we were in Phuket last year...but with my closest and my bestest mates. To an island, where there is the sand, the sun and crystal clear waters of the sea.

Well looking forward to that lar....and then start work in new company.....I can't wait to see what I can bring to this company......I have been telling myself I took a sebatical from main stream advertising and now I am coming back....hopefully with enough bang....

Well coming back to Perhentian......I have never had the opportunity in the previous years to actually go on a holiday simply because of 2 reasons....time and money.....travelling plans began only of late and there are so many places to go and to see.....Next year, there is this plan for a 9 day Europe trip with another friend. We were talking about it and boom!!! suddenly it became a plan...and yeah we now have 1 year to do proper research and planning for that trip. Just thinking about it, is making me anxious.

I do have plans of a short year end trip to Bangkok and visit a friend there. Then there is Miri also....so many places to go but still uncertain on whether it's achieavable within the year. I am happy lar now that I am able to have holidays in my head and that i can actually plan for one without worrying about how much it will cost me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home