Thursday, April 29, 2010

Of Island Getaway & Weekend Food Fest

The month of April is quite a month for me... First and foremost I sort of took a month sebatical from work before I start my full time job with another company. Due to some certain unforseen circumstances, I had to take a freelance roll first in the company and then start fulltime in May.

So while doing that I went for my island getaway in Perhentian Islands which was planned sometime ago with my best mates and we had our fair share of fun and also experience some disgrunted feelings towards the hotel we are in. Pictures taken by my all time camera, which is the camera phone can be viewd on my facebook page. Just look up for Melvyn Khoo.

A weekend ago another bunch of friends and myself took a drive down to Malacca for a food fest. Malaysians being Malaysians we always leave half an hour or an hour late from the agreed time. We sent the whole day just eating our hearts out and enjoying the view of Malacca town. the food was overwhelming and personally i could not get enough of it. My all time favourite is the Pork Satay. I once ate over 100 sticks in one session. I would go back anytime just for the satay.

As the saying goes, All Good Things Must Come To An End. Well the month is coming to an end and I will need to get back to the working mode. Though I am planning for a few more holidays in the coming months. Some to visit friends and some to just get away and have my tan. Thank God For Holidays.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home